About WholeWay Home
For five years, Mr. and Mrs. Stratton ran a sober, raw food retreat home in the heart of Las Vegas, structured on hard-core holistic health and sober living principles called, WholeWay HomeTM. Here they encouraged new approaches to well-being, integrating leading-edge nutrition and brain health recovery. WholeWay Home: Not a Halfway House, but a whole-way home. Guests were expected to follow a modified vegetarian-type diet geared towards living foods, and be involved in some form of recovery or spiritual program, and be willing to take radical steps to improve their mental health. WholeWay Home offered a Yin to the Yang of Sin City with private rooms, raw-oriented kitchen, yoga spots, sauna, and veganic garden, two miles from the Strip! They hosted people from all over the planet, and taught EatWith raw-chocolate classes.
The Mission of WholeWay Home is to supply a sacred safe space where we can bring together and heal, grow and create strong individuals with healthy bodies, healthy minds and healthy spirits. To facilitate this mission, WholeWay Home will provide tools and a forum to learn and share beneficial information about:
- Addiction recovery
- Maintaining a positive outlook
- Promoting better understanding of geo political world systems
- Grasping a better understanding of world financial systems
- Achieving success for one’s chosen career, employment and life work
- Detoxing the Body AND Mind of previous fallacy beliefs and cultural mythology
- Building wealth consciousness for individuals and one’s community
- Building win-win partnerships.
WholeWay Home™ is on a mission to Enlighten – Elevate – Educate. The house is hip, historic and energy balanced. The program is geared towards SMART aesthetically-oriented individuals with a quest for learning to live health-filled lives and get out of the MATRIX. The home support guests with a nutritionally-balanced approach to overcoming addictive behaviors. We encourage sobriety based on three aspects of Mind-Body-Spirit. Here you are supported in your endeavors to:
- Improve your affirmative mental capacity,
- Support your liver, brain, and stressed-out organs, through healthy eating and exercise, and
- Create a positive life-affirming philosophy.
- Integrity in Actions
- Honesty and Candor in Speech
- Discernment to recognize what works and what doesn’t
- Authenticity of being
- Creativity and Service
- Unlimited Abundance for all
- The Virtue of Selfishness!
- Nutrient Dense Foods
- Traditional Fats
- Real Milk
- Limited Soy Phytoestrogens
- Life Giving Water
- Non-toxic Gardening
- Nurturing Therapies
- CSA Community Supported Agriculture
Mr. and Mrs. Stratton continue to travel and teach, as well as coach, offering diet and lifestyle analysis, with gentle suggestions for clients about how to better meet life goals and potentially reverse neurotransmitter depletion. Together they have written a book with tools for marital bliss called, Marry and Grow Happy.